KIMIRAN ONLINE
KIMIRAN ONLINE
KIMIRAN ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KIMIRAN ONLINE

Free Ran Online Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giant Hawk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eric_paolo22

eric_paolo22

Giant Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Giant Hawk   Giant Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:34 am

By: 6-IBAIBANGTYPE-6Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Inkslinger here, coming all the way from Shibuya town, bringing to you live this very important announcement: SHIBUYA TOWN IS UNDER ATTACK!!! WAAAA!!!

A gigantic monster, bigger than my house, is on a rampage at the Shibuya district at this very moment. Code-named "Great Hawk", the giant monster is said to have sprung out of nowhere, prowling the Shibuya streets and wrecking everything in its path, even the flowers (poor things T^T).

According to rumors, the "Great Hawk" was the result of a botched-up experiment recently operated by the Sacred Financial Group. The Group was said to be finding a way to expand the bridges connecting the different servers of RAN, but it instead opened a portal to this monster's world. Great work, guys. *sarcasm*

Yours truly was fortunate enough to interview Augustus Oroborus, former RAN Headmaster and now Spokesperson for the Sacred Financial Group, regarding the truth to these rumors. And like the typical showbiz personality, he strongly denied the accusation.

"The rumor is completely without basis," Oroborus said. "There is possibly nothing to link the Sacred Financial Group with this disaster. Although, it is true that we experimented with dimension portals to aid us with the Battle Royale event, this incident is definitely not connected with Battle Royale."

Trust the Sacred Financial Group to say anything significant, but what the heck...this big gorilla is one hell of a monster as it goes on an endless streak of destruction. I would personally take this big freak and give it a sound thrashing, but hey, I wouldn’t want to damage my perfect hairdo (which I paid for with quite a lot of dough). Besides, I’m only here to report the devastation, and not to actually clean up the mess.

But anyhoo, the “Great Hawk” problem needs to be addressed, and soon! Personally, I don’t see anything great about this big, hulkin’ gorilla, but don’t tell him I said that...he might just get nasty and come looking for me. You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
illenram
Admin
illenram

Giant Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Hawk   Giant Hawk Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:55 am

aww inkslinger..ran online ph nga ito..harharhar
Back to top Go down

Giant Hawk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KIMIRAN ONLINE :: General Discussions :: KimiRan Discussions-